Centre for Symmetry and Deformation
Institut for Matematiske Fag
2100 København Ø
E-mail: hausmann AT math.ku.dk
I’m a PostDoc in the Department of Mathematical Sciences at the University of Copenhagen as part of the Centre for Symmetry and Deformation. I completed my PhD in 2016 at the University of Bonn under the supervision of Stefan Schwede. My research interests lie in algebraic topology, with a focus on (equivariant) stable homotopy theory.
- Proper equivariant stable homotopy theory. (with Dieter Degrijse, Wolfgang Lück, Irakli Patchkoria and Stefan Schwede)
- On the Balmer spectrum for compact Lie groups. (with Tobias Barthel and John Greenlees) Compositio Mathematica, to appear
- Commuting matrices and Atiyah’s Real K-theory. (with Simon Gritschacher) Journal of Topology, Vol. 12, Issue 3 (2019), p. 832–853. [journal]
- The Balmer spectrum of the equivariant homotopy category of a finite abelian group. (with Tobias Barthel, Niko Naumann, Thomas Nikolaus, Justin Noel and Nat Stapleton) Inventiones Mathematicae, Vol. 216, Issue 1 (2019), p. 215–240. [journal]
- Symmetric products and subgroup lattices. Geometry & Topology 22-3 (2018), p. 1547–1591. [journal]
- Filtrations of global equivariant K-theory. (with Dominik Ostermayr) Mathematische Zeitschrift, published online [journal]
- Symmetric spectra model global homotopy theory of finite groups. Algebraic & Geometric Topology 19-3 (2019), p. 1413–1452 [journal]
- G-symmetric spectra, semistability and the multiplicative norm. Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra, Vol. 221, No. 10, 10.2017, p. 2582-2632 [journal]
Together with Tobias Barthel, I organized the master class ‘Rigidity and algebraic models in stable homotopy theory‘, mentored by John Greenlees and Stefan Schwede. It took place April 9-13, 2018, in Copenhagen.