Centre for Symmetry and Deformation
Institut for Matematiske Fag
2100 København Ø
E-mail: hausmann AT math.ku.dk
Phone: (+45) 35 33 36 82
I’m a PostDoc in the Department of Mathematical Sciences at the University of Copenhagen as part of the Centre for Symmetry and Deformation. I completed my PhD in 2016 at the University of Bonn under the supervision of Stefan Schwede. My research interests lie in algebraic topology, with a focus on (equivariant) stable homotopy theory.
Publications and preprints
- On the Balmer spectrum for compact Lie groups. (with Tobias Barthel and John Greenlees) preprint
- Commuting matrices and Atiyah’s Real K-theory. (with Simon Gritschacher) preprint
- The Balmer spectrum of the equivariant homotopy category of a finite abelian group. (with Tobias Barthel, Niko Naumann, Thomas Nikolaus, Justin Noel and Nat Stapleton) preprint
- Symmetric products and subgroup lattices. Geometry & Topology 22-3 (2018), 1547–1591. [journal]
- Filtrations of global equivariant K-theory. (with Dominik Ostermayr) preprint
- Symmetric spectra model global homotopy theory of finite groups. preprint
- G-symmetric spectra, semistability and the multiplicative norm. Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra, Vol. 221, No. 10, 10.2017, p. 2582-2632 [journal]
Together with Tobias Barthel, I organized the master class ‘Rigidity and algebraic models in stable homotopy theory‘, mentored by John Greenlees and Stefan Schwede. It took place April 9-13, 2018, in Copenhagen.